A new trend is emerging in the live casino games industry and its name is: Live casino game shows! These type of games are already extremely popular despite the fact that they have appeared online only a couple of years ago.
Some players call the live casino game shows, others prefer the simpler term of game shows. Whatever the name, these live casino games offer a special experience to players as they are combining the thrill of a casino game with the fun atmosphere of a TV show.
What makes live game shows so special?
There are many reasons that make these games attractive to casino players but the 3 main ones are:
- Bigger Payouts. The multipliers that most of these game shows have are making payouts on traditional casino tables look tiny. Some games have standard multipliers while others have random multipliers that can go very very high in some occassions
- Bonus Rounds. You can’t get a bonus round on traditional live casino game. Bonus rounds are associated with slot games mainly but some live game shows have them as well.
- The live dealer is also a presenter of the game. This increases the interaction between players and dealers and is making the game much more fun.
Live Game Shows Casinos
These casino games are mainly provided by Evolution and Playtech. Below we have shortlisted the best live casinos that you can play these casino game shows.
Want to check out more live casinos for game shows? Visit our live casino bonuses page!
More and more live game shows every year
Until 2019 we only had two classic live casino game shows and both were based on the Money Wheel game. Live Dream Catcher by Evolution Gaming and Live Spin a Win by Playtech.
However, in 2019 a few more Live Game shows have appeared in online casinos.
Today we can find:
- Dream Catcher: The first Money Wheel game that appeared online.
Predict the number you think the prize wheel will stop on and win a cash prize of up to 40x your stake. There are 54 segments on the money wheel and 2 multipliers x2 and x7 that can boost your winnings. Sof
- Spin a Win: Money Wheel game very similar to Dream Catcher.
Same type and style game as Dream Catcher. One of the main differences is that you can bet on multipliers as well as numbers.
- Deal or No Deal: A live dealer game by Evolution closely based on the TV show.
Align 3 gold segments to qualify for the main game where you can decide on whether to dealr or no deal with your box.
- Live Deal or No Deal – The Big Draw: A Bingo style live game show based on the popular TV Show.
A live casino game show by Playtech that combines Bingo gameplay with live casino and the iconic TV show.
- Monopoly Live: A new addition to the Money Wheel range with a Monopoly board game themed bonus game.
Another big wheel live game show, with 3 different bonus rounds (2 Rolls , 4 Rolls and Chance).
- Crazy Time: Another addition to the Live Money Wheel games with more bonus rounds.
One of the latest live casino game shows that is becoming players favourite and for good reasons. There are 4 bonus rounds and a random multiplier so players can win big by hitting huge total multipliers like 200x and 300x.
We are expecting that the list will grow in the next couple of years as these TV show live casino games are becoming more and more popular.
This is why all the online live casinos in the UK are making sure to keep up to date and add all the latest games.
What about Lightning Games?
Some online casinos include Lightning Games in the Game shows categories.
Lighthning Casino Games are Evolution Gaming classic casino games like Roulette, Baccarat and Dice with the additional feature of random multipliers!So these games have 2 common elements with the classic live game shows. The multipliers and the fact that the live dealer is actually a presenter of the game.
How does a Casino Game Show work?
Live Casino Game Shows are quite a new concept in live casinos as we have already mentioned. These are not your traditional live dealer games and compared to blackjack for example there is not much room for strategy. Unless you are a playing a lightning casino game of course as we have explained above.
The live dealer is also the presenter of the game and at the same time some sort of entertainer.
Are Live Casino Game Shows rigged?
Similarly to every casino game, some players are suspecting that live casino game shows are rigged. If you look at the live chats on some of the games or even gambling forums online you will see players compalining that the games are rigged, that the wheel is programmed to land low numbers most of the time etc.
However, the truth is that like every other online live casino game these games cannot be rigged.
First of all because these games are provided by leading software providers like Evolution Gaming and Playtech. These companies cannot and will not risk their reputation. All it takes is someone that works there or has worked there to leak information that the games are rigged. That has never happened until now and you would think that all these years there would have
Secondly these games like every other online casino game are checked on a regular basis by an independent auditor who is brought in for added reassurance.