Live Dream Catcher is the latest addition to the live casino games collection that someone can find at the best UK live casinos.
This popular casino game can be found in many land-based casinos around the world with the name Money Wheel and Evolution has decided that the time has come for an online version.
Live Dream Catcher Casino Game
This visually stunning immersive game has been created using a precision-engineered bespoke wheel, built exclusively for Evolution by TCSJOHNHUXLEY.
What is Live Dream Catcher
Dream Catcher is a live ‘lucky wheel’ game. It is a TV game show style casino game that is broadcasted from a studio with a live host 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Furthermore, just like every other live dealer game and similarly to live roulette the live dealer just spins the wheel after the players place their bets and those that predict the right number win!
The game has been scaled to allow unlimited numbers of players to participate in each spin of the wheel thus making it a casino game that you don’t need to wait at all to play it.
The minimum bet is £0.10 and the Return to Player percentage for live Dream Catcher is 96.55%
Best Live Casinos for Dream Catcher
Below you can find the Best UK live casinos that have an Evolution Gaming casino lobby and that offer the game of Dream Catcher. These casinos are also known as Dream Catcher Casinos.
Here is a short video with Live Dream Catcher in action from our YouTube channel.
How do i play Live Dream Catcher
Live Dream Catcher is a very simple live casino game. Just pick the number you think the prize wheel will land on to take a cash prize of up to 40x your stake.
There are 54 segments on the wheel including x2 and x7 multipliers to bring more excitement. The grand prize is £500,000 and you can win from just 10p per spin!
Let’s have a look now at how exactly you play this game and its features and payouts
• The dream catcher wheel is divided into 54 equal segments separated by pins just like in the Wheel of Fortune TV game. 52 of the segments are marked numbers (1, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 40) and each number has a unique colour. The other two segments are coloured silver (2x multiplier) and gold (7x multiplier) and this is where the game gets very interesting (see below: Bonus Spin Multiplier Rules)
• You can bet on the number at which you think the wheel will stop.
• The numbers appear on-screen on a correspondingly coloured betting grid that appears in front of the wheel and the live dealer.
• The payout odds are easy to remember as they match the numbers: so for example a winning bet on 5 pays 5 to 1, 20 pays 20 to 1 etc.
Bonus spin multiplier rules
• If the wheel stops on a multiplier segment, then all bets remain in place and there is a re-spin. At this stage, no new bets can be placed
• The outcome of the next spin (1, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 40) will determine the winning wager but the odds will be multiplied by 2x or 7x
• If the wheel stops on a multiplier again, then all bets remain in place, the dealer spins again and the multiplied payout from the last spin is multiplied again with the new outcome
• There could be unlimited re-spins subject to a default maximum win of £500,000
Looking for something even more exciting? Check out Crazy Time and the best live casinos for that game!