Playtech has announced another live casino game in 2020 and this time is a live casino game show called Deal or No Deal – The Big Draw! This live casino game is based on the iconic and popular TV Show Deal or No Deal of course and is a unique and entertaining casino game.
How to Play Deal or No Deal – The Big Draw by Playtech
This live caino game show is a bit different than any others we have seen until today. It looks a lot like a bingo game obviously because there are balls with numbers that are drawn from a bingo machine.
Deal or No deal Big Draw uses 16 briefcases in each round, and one of them is the Player’s briefcase.
By the end of the game you can either accept the Bankers offer or reveal the prize that is assigned on your briefcase.
Here is how the game play unfolds step by step:
- You buy a ticket to enter the game. You can choose the amount that your ticket is worth and this will have an effect on the value of the briefcase that will play in the game.
- You can then add more money on any briefcase you pick. The amount that you add is random as you have to pick one of five mini gold briefcasse to reveal the prize that will be added on the suitcase you have choses.
- In addition players can choose to enter the mini draw side game, with prizes based on the first 20 balls drawn.
- The game begins and as the first 20 balls are drawn, the numbers and the prizes are removed from the ticket, with the banker’s bar being filled at the same time. Once there are seven numbers on the bar, the banker will make the player his first offer.
- You can decide to Deal and end the game there or No Deal and buy 5 extra balls for an additional amount in search for a higher offer.
- More balls are drawn and you will have to decide if you want the Bankers final offer or want to reveal the prize on your briefcase.
Mini Draw side bet
This is a side bet which is actual a side bonus game that you can play along the main Deal or No Deal game. If you are familiar with playing Bingo then you will know exactly what this side bet is. If not , it is quite simple.
You need to complete lines in order to win a prize based on the first 20 balls that are drawn in the main game. You get tickets that have 3×3 lines and for each line you complete you get a prize.
If you complete 6 lines then you win the top prize. Payouts start from 2X your stake for 1 line and go up to 1000X your stake for 6 lines.
Overall, Del or No Deal – The Big Draw by Playtech is a great live casino game and if you like bingo then you willl definately find this game entertaining. If on the other hand you prefer a more classic live casino version of the game then you might want to have a look at Live Deal or No Deal by Evolution.