If you are a beginner to Live Casinos or online casinos in general and want to find out more information about these then you have landed on the right page! Our live casino guide for beginners has everything you need to know from how to get started with a new online casino account and play live casino games to the different types of live casino games that you can find online and what you need to be looking at before you pick an online casino to play at.
How To Get Started
If you have ever visited a brick and mortar casino, then you have experienced how it is to play a game with real live dealers. The human interaction experience is much more superior to the one that you get from the computerised version of these games.
Without a doubt, it is much more enjoyable to play casino games with live dealers compared to the Random Number Generator software.
As an online casino beginner, it might not seem as easy to get started with an online casino. But it is a very easy and fast process similar to the one that you follow at a land-based casino.
This is what you need to do:
- Register an online account with your personal details. It is very important to use your real details in order to verify your account and be able to make withdrawals.
- Register a banking method that could be used for deposits and withdrawals. Choose the payment method you want to use. The most common and hassle-free casino payment method is a debit card.
- Choose a live casino game and play. Pick a live casino game with table limits that are suitable for your bankroll.
- Verify your account. When it is time to make a withdrawal or even before that you will be asked to verify your account. This means that you will need to upload or sent securely a proof of ID ( drivers licence or passport) and a proof of address (usually utility bill or bank statement). In some cases, the casino might ask you to send a picture of the front of your card ( you can hide some digits for security reasons)
A Guide To Different Casino Games
Today you can find a huge range of games in online casinos including of course live casino games. As a live casino beginner, you might feel overwhelmed with the number of tables that you can find at the live casino lobby however you soon get used to it.
Most games are under separate categories anyway so you can pick the game you want and then pick the table from there. Our Live Casino Guide for Beginners has a list of the most popular game types you can find online today so you have a good idea of what to expect.
- Live Roulette.The most well-known casino game. you will find plenty of tables and variations of this game.
- Live Blackjack. Also known as 21, this is also a very popular casino game and there are various tables with different betting limits and variations.
- Live Baccarat. If you are a beginner in live casinos you might not have played this game before as it is not one that new players will start with. However, Baccarat is a very simple game that is very popular in Asia and worldwide in the last few years.
- Live Poker Games. These are not your traditional poker tables where you play against other players. In live poker games, you play against the live dealer.
- Live Dice and Sic Bo Games. These are live casino games that are played with 2 or 3 dice.
- Live Game Shows. These games made their appearance in online casinos in the last few years and are quite entertaining and in some cases, the payouts are much higher compared to traditional casino games.
As a casino beginner, you might also want to check our article about live casino games house edge in order to get a better understanding of your chances of winning on every game.
Guidelines For Beginners On How To Choose The Right Live Casino
Online casinos have progressed a lot in the last 10-15 years and today there are many reputable casinos that make it easier for beginners to register and play. The UK and a lot of other countries have regulations in place which makes it harder for mediocre or rogue online casinos to operate
However, this doesn’t mean that all the live casinos that you find online are reliable. Some online casinos are better than others and some might still be dubious online casinos. Especially as a beginner, it is hard to distinguish between a good live casino and a questionable one.
This is why we would like on our Live Casino Guide for Beginners we would like to bring your attention to these guidelines on how to choose the right live casino, There are some important factors that you need to consider in order to pick a trusted online casino.
Experienced players know what to look at before they register with an online casino but if you are just starting your journey in the online gambling world these are the most important factors that you should be looking at:
Safety and Security
This is the most important element that every casino beginner should be paying attention to.
It is very crucial that the online casino is licenced and regulated by an established gaming authority for example the UK Gambling Commission or the Malta Gaming Authority.
You can find this information at the bottom of the page of every online casino along with the licence number and address of the company.
You want the online casino to have various banking methods and fast withdrawals.
If there are limited payment methods or you read about complaints of slow withdrawal times etc stir away from that casino.
Reliable online casinos have a big selection of payment methods and procedures in place to make verification and withdrawal processes go as smooth as possible.
Variety of live casinos games
Once you have established that the casino is reputable, fully licenced and has plenty of payment methods you can look at the variety of casino games and in particular live casinos games.
Most online casinos have live casino games by at least one of the big software providers Evolution or Playtech.
Some will have from both while other casinos will have games from 3 or 4 software providers.
The more games, the better for you as you will have a better choice when it comes to live casino table limits, game variations etc.
Another very important factor that most beginner players don’t pay much attention to is customer service. It might not seem so important at a first glance because as a newbie you don’t think you will need to use customer support so much.
But there are many things you might need help with for example if the account gets locked (let’s say you forgot your password), or there is a connection issue with a game, or even to check the verification progress in order to make your withdrawal.
This is why it is important to register with an online casino site that has 24/7 support and many different channels to contact them ( chat, phone, email)
If you don’t have time to look at all these factors then you can just visit our live casino reviews page where we are listing all the online casinos that have been approved by us.
If you still have questions about live casinos after reading our Live Casino Guide for Beginners you can visit our Frequently Asked Questions page where we answer the most common questions that a begginner might have.