Here at bestuklivecasinos.co.uk we have tested and reviewed a variety of UK casino sites, giving you the benefit of our thorough research into the live dealer games and the top UK casinos. Welcome to our live casino reviews section!
We have listed the Best UK Live Casinos looking at different factors to make sure these casinos offer a great service to their players.
The live casinos that we have reviewed have the below features:
- Reputable and trusted Online Casinos with a UK Licence
- Have a variety of Live Dealer Games
- Offer a range of table limits
- Offer Extra Bonuses and Special Promotions
- Have a variety of easy deposit and withdrawal payment methods
All the casinos we are reviewing and listing on this site are licenced and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
Live dealer casino reviews: List of approved casinos
Below you can find an overview of our reviews with a particular focus on their live dealer games and their promotions. This list includes some big names that have been in the gambling industry for many years but also some new live casino sites that have established a good name in the last few years.
These are the recommended live dealer casinos that we have reviewed after careful consideration. Click on the “Read live casino review “ link to read our full review with all the details about the specific casino.
- All British Casino is an online casino that is focused on British players. However, it is also available in various countries around the world.
- Live Casino Software Provider
- Evolution - Pragmatic Play
- William Hill is a well-known brand in the UK that has an amazing casino with many live dealer games from the top software providers
- Live Casino Software Provider
- Evolution - Playtech
- Betfred is one of the UK’s most popular and respected bookmakers operating since 1967 and they have a great online casino with live dealer games provided by Playtech
- Live Casino Software Provider
If you notice something on this page that is outdated or if there is something that you don’t agree with please contact us and we will try to look into it as soon as possible.
All the casinos on our site have a licence from the UK Gambling Commission.
More live casino reviews that you can find on our site :
- Jackpot247 casino review (not operating in the UK anymore)
- Supercasino review (not operating in the UK anymore)
- bgo Casino review
- liveroulette.com review (not operating in the UK anymore)
- Genting Bet review
- betway casino review
- Royal Panda casino review (not operating in the UK anymore)
You can also check our page about Bitcoin Live Casinos if you are looking to play casino with cryptocurrencies!
Our live casino reviews criteria
Our live casino assessments are based on our personal experience. We look at a lot of different elements with the most important ones been:
- Security & Licence: The most important factor in our review process. In our days where security and trust for anything we do online are very important and this is why we have this factor as our number one priority. If an online casino doesn’t pass that stage we don’t proceed with our review and we are not listing it on our site. All the live casino that we are reviewing on our site are secure and hold a licence from the UK Gambling Commission, regulation for fairness, and strong encryption on data.
- Live Casino Games and Software Providers: Part of our live casino review process is to list the live dealer games that the online casino has to offer and the software providers that are providing these games. The more games the better for the players. All the casinos that we are listing are powered by some of the best casino software providers like Evolution ( former Evolution Gaming), Playtech, and Pragmatic Play and have a great range of table games, card games, and live games show. Some online casinos have games from more than one software provider.
- User Experience: Our reviews cover the user experience as a whole from the registration process to how fast the games are loading, any technical issues, customer support etc. If we find the user experience poor, we won’t list them on our site.
- Payments: Part of our live casino review process is to open an account and make a small deposit to test the casino. This is where we check the available casino payment methods and how fast and easy can players withdraw their winnings.
- Bonuses and Promotions: A lot of players pay a lot of attention to the casino bonuses and promotions. While we think there are more important factors that players need to be aware of we always include welcome bonus offers and regular casino promotions on a casino review.
- Background of the company and reputation: If the online casino is relatively new, then we go even deeper into our research and dig around to find as much information as possible about the company behind the casino. Transparency is part of our reviewing process and this is why we provide some basic information about the company behind the casino.
Licenced and Regulated by the Gambling Commission
For an online casino to be able to operate in the United Kingdom, they need to hold a valid licence which has been issued by the UK Gambling Commission.
All of our reviews are for sites that are fully licenced and compliant with the UK Gambling Commission. This means that you can rest assured that the casinos are totally legitimate and that you can trust them for payments and games fairness. Some casinos might hold additional licences from other authorities like the Malta Gaming Authority to operate outside the UK.
Our live casino reviews won’t only tell you which ones are the best online casinos for live dealer games but will also give you information about the different live games they have, their software provider, banking methods and other useful info.
How we review the live casinos we are listing on our site
- Before we even start reviewing an online casino we check if they have a licence from the UK Gambling Commission. We are only listing the Best UK Live Casinos that are licenced by the UKGC
- We then open a new account with the online casino. At this stage we check the ease of the registration process and if it involves any unnecessary steps
- Next, we deposit a small amount, enough for us to play a few games with small stakes and test things like game variety, speed, security, ease of play etc. We are looking at the different sections of the casino but we focus on their live casino section and games.
- If additional verification is required we look at how safe and fast we can upload or send our documents
- Then we contact customer support by using the easiest way to do so which is live chat. If they don’t have a live chat then we prefer telephone and the last option is an email. We want to make sure that any queries or issues can be dealt with as soon as possible.
- We then make a withdrawal of any balance we have in the account and monitor how fast and easy we get that money back into our bank account
- Our final check involves any complaints about the online casino or the parent company of the online casino if there is one.
We hope you find our reviews useful! If there is anything you don’t agree with or you don’t believe is true or accurate please contact us and we will make sure we review that page again and update it.
How to sign up for an online casino account
Signing up for an online account is very simple. It is the same procedure you follow when you sign up for anything online like your grocery online shopping for example. You will have to fill in some personal details like name, address, date of birth, then chose your username, password and security questions. After that, you are just one step away from playing at the live casino! You are just missing one thing!
You will usually add your deposit method just after you enter your registration details. However, in some cases, you might have to add them later. One way or the other, adding a payment method that can be used for deposits and withdrawals is very easy. You just pick the method you want and enter the details required. If it is a debit card for example you will have to enter the long number, expiry date etc.
Are there any fees for deposits?
This is a common question we get from new players. The great majority of UK casinos online don’t charge a fee, especially for card deposits. However, you will find the exemption to the rule in some casinos so it’s best if you check that before you make your deposit.
Best deposit options for online casinos
Here are the top 2 options we recommend based on how easy and fast it is to make both deposits and withdrawals.
- Debit cards. This one is by far the easiest and most convienient way to make and receive payments from gambling sites
- PayPal. If you want the extra security and the anonymity then PayPal is your friend. Bear in mind though that when it comes to withdrawals you will have the extra step of withdrawing the money from your PayPal account to your bank. Check out the best Paypal Live Casinos.