If you love to roll the dice, you’ll love Live Super Sic Bo. Sic Bo which means Dice Pair in Chinese, is one of the most popular Asian games This live casino game is the latest addition by Evolution Gaming and is a classic, simple dice game.
What makes it even more exciting is the possibility of random multipliers up to 1000 times! Similar to Lightning Roulette that also has random multipliers but only up to 500 times.
According to Todd Haushalter, Chief Product Officer at Evolution Gaming:
Sic Bo has not changed in the last 100 years but we have done something players will love to this classic game — added random multipliers of up to 1000x! This is the most player-friendly Sic Bo game in the world, and we think players will love it.
How to play Super Sic Bo
Super Sic Bo is a very simple live casino game. The live dealer is not directly involved in rolling the dice as these are in a custom dice shaker.
Here is how you play Live Super Sic Bo
- Pick one or more combinations from the betting table
- Random multipliers are applied to between zero and several random bet spots
- The dice shaker is initiating
- If you have picked the lucky combination you are a winner – If there is a multiplier on your bet then even better! You win more
What are the betting limits on the Super Sic Bo table?
The minimum bet at a Live Sic Bo table is £0.20 and the maximum bet is £2,500
More information about this game
There is already a version of live Sic Bo by Playtech. However, this version doesn’t have the additional multipliers that Evolution Sic Bo offers to players.
Super Sic Bo has a great variety of different bets and each bet has its own payout rate. This is what makes this game so popular.
Let’s have a quick look at the main bets
- Bet on Small/Big is the total of the three dice being Small (4-10) or Big (11-17) and pays 1/1 (or evens).
- Bet on Odd/Even is the total of the three dice being Odd or Even and pays 1/1 (or evens).
- Total. Simply place your bet on any of the 14 betting areas labelled 4-17 and if successful, the payout is 50/1 to499/1. You win if the total of the three dice adds up to the Total number on which you placed your bet, except for the number 3 and 18.
- Single bet. Any of the six betting areas labelled One, Two, Three, Four, Five and Six . In this case, if one of three dice, two of three dice or all three dice show the number you bet on, you will receive the equivalent payout of 1/1 (or evens), 2/1 to 19/1 (for a Double) or 3/1 to 87/1 (for a Triple).
- Other bets available on a Sic Bo table are for Double, Triple, Any Triple and Combination bets, all with various winning odds.
It is an easy-to-play, enthralling game and with the added twist of the random multipliers up to 1,000 times, it means Super Sic Bo offers the chance to walk away with a massive haul.
Where you can play Live Super Sic Bo
Here are the Best UK Live Casinos that you can play this game at the moment
My name is Yannis and I am also known as Mr Live Casinos in the iGaming industry. I have been playing casino games for more than 15 years and I have been writting about casino games for more than 10. I have worked in a some of the biggest online bookmakers and online casinos in the UK.