Live Quantum Roulette
Quantum Roulette is a live roulette variant by Playtech. The game was launched in September 2019 and has been really succesfull since then. Quantum Rouletteby Playtech is the answer to Lightning Roulette by Evolution gaming.
The two games have many similaritires with Quantum roulette going the extra mile with the Quantum Boost” and Quantum Leap feature.
What is Quantum Roulette
Quantum Live Roulette is based in a high-detail immersive studio and is designed with interactive studio elemnts to deliver a combination of visual appeal and innovative gameplay which makes it one of the best live roulette tables.
The special feature of this game is the multipliers. Up to five multipliers from 50x to 500x appear on random numbers on every game round while the Quantum Boost and Qunatum Leap features can skyrocket the multipliers even more.
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) for live Quantum Roulette is 97.30%.
How to Play Quantum Roulette
This live roulette variant is a single zero roulette game, so it follows the European/French roulette rules and odds. The way you play this game is very simple and exactly the same as any single zero roulette table.
- Place your bets anywhere on the table
- The wheel starts to spin and the roulette ball is launched and the no more bets is announced
- Up to 5 multipliers from 50x to 500x appear on random numbers on the roulette table
- Occasionally, the Quantum Leap or Quantum Boost occur and the multipliers on the betting table are enhanced further
So the game flow for Quantum Roulette is the same as Lightning Roulette with the added feature of the Quantum Leap or Quantum Boost which occurs in some betting rounds.
Things you need to be aware of
- The multipliers are random and are triggered by a Random Number Generator.
- The multipliers apply only on straight up numbers.
- The Quantum Boost can trigger randomly and adds an extra 50x to an existing multiplier.
- The Quantum Leap will also appear randomly and can double or triple an existing multiplier up to 500x.
- Straight up numbers pay 29 to 1 instead of the standars 35 to 1 and this is the “sacrifice” you make for the buzz of the multipliers.
- The live dealer has no interaction with the roulette wheel or ball as this is a Slingshot Roulette table.
Where you can play Quantum Roulette Live
Below you can some of the best live casinos that we have shortlisted for this game. This is a Playtech game so you can find it in any online casino that has live casino games by Playtech.
All the online casinos that you can find on our site are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC).We have also played on all these casinos and made sure that they have all the qualities that are required to be listed on our site as “best live casinos”.
Other interesting features of the game
Here are some more interesting features and elements of Quantum Roulette
- The roulette wheel of this game is a Slingshot Wheel by Cammargh
- There is an Random Number Generator ( RNG ) in place to ensure results, multipliers, boos and leap are random.
- The live dealer is actually just the presenter of the game as they have no interaction with the roulette wheel.
- You can see previous results and stats for the last 12 spins
Overall, Live Quantum Roulette by Playtech is an exciting live roulette table. It is very similar to Lightning Roulette with a different layout and the additional features of Boost and Leap which probably gives it an advantage when it comes to choose between the two. The only thing that could be considered a disadvantage is the reduced payout for straight up bets which is a trade off for the multipliers.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The multipliers on this game apply to staright numbers only.
No, there is no guarantee for a win with a multiplier. The multipliers and the numbers associated with them on every round are randomly produced by an RNG. So there is no way you can know which number will get a multiplier or predict that.
If the ball lands on a number that has been assigned a multiplier on that specific round then yes. Otherwise you are risking to loose a small chunk of your total bet because the amount you will win will be smaller than the amount you bet.