Classic roulette is the traditional roulette table that players can find in any online or land-based casino. In the last few years, we have seen a few live roulette variations and styles from live roulette UK tables themes to new variations of the game like Lightning Roulette. There is now a new style of roulette table called Spread Bet Roulette!
Spread Bet Roulette is a completely new spin on the original traditional tables and a very exciting game for players that like high odds.
It has two concentric roulette number rings that are spinning in opposing directions. Depending on where these rings stop and the winning number of the roulette wheel we get our winning Spread Bet number.
Spread Bets are a side bet so they can be placed in addition to, or independent of the traditional game.
Table limits for this live roulette table bet are £0.5 – £500 for straight-up bets and up to £20,000 for outside bets. See the list below for all the limits.
How to play Spread Bet Roulette
Here is a step by step guide of how to play Spread Bet Roulette
- Players place their bets as usual on the numbers or other pockets they want.
- Spread Bet rings are spinning in opposite directions
- At ‘No More Bets’, both rings stop dead, putting their numbers into a random alignment.
- The game then continues as usual until the ball drops to a winning number
- The winning number is highlighted on the outer number ring and added to its adjacent number on the inner number ring
- The sum of the 2 numbers is the winning Spread Bet Number and any bets covering the range in which the Spread-Bet number falls are paid out at the specified odds.
Bets and Odds
This roulette game comes with additional spread bets as we have already explained. Here is a breakdown of these bets and their odds.
On the outside of the board, you’ll then find seven options:
Each spread bet has an associated payout (ranging from 1:1 to 1200:1)
Where you can play this live casino game
Here are some of the best online casinos that you can play spread bets roulette.