Live 2 Hand Casino Hold’em is a live casino poker game from Evolution that doubles the fun compared to the classic Casino Hold’em!
If you are a live poker player then you are familiar with the other poker games with live dealers like Casino Holdem, Ultimate Texas Holdem, 3 card poker etc.
Like every other live poker version, an unlimited number of players play against the house. So no need to wait for an empty seat to play.
The minimum bet on Live 2 Hand Casino Hold’em is £0.50
What is live 2 Hand Casino Hold’em
This live poker variant is an exciting variant of the classic Casino Hold’em with the difference that players get the choice of playing one or two hands plus an optional Bonus bet that can be played on either or both hands.
So in other words, 2 Hand Casino Hold’em is the same as the classic Casino Hold’em with the addition of second hand.
How To Play Live 2 Hand Casino Hold’em
Let’s have a look at how his live casino game works:
- Players place their ante bets
- The live dealer gets two cards facing down and players get two cards on each hand facing up
- The dealer then deals the three community cards
- Players can now choose to play or fold on either hand or both hands
- The live dealer then will deal two more community cards
- The round is now completed and players can see if they won on either or both hands depending on the dealer’s hand
The Bonus bet
The side bet on this take is called Bonus Bet and it’s the same side bet as in the live casino Hold’em table, also known as the AA.
This Bonus bet pays out if a pair of Aces or higher is dealt in the first five cards. It doesn’t matter if the hand is won or lost at the end.
The five cards hand is made up of the player’s two cards plus the first three of the community cards.
Live 2 Hand Casino Hold’em Casinos
Many UK casinos like William Hill Live Casino have added this game to their collection straight away.
Here are some of the best live casinos that we have shortlisted for you!