Live Dragon Tiger
If you are looking for a simple, distinctly different, fast paced live casino game then you are looking for live Dragon Tiger.
This casino game which is rumored to have its origins in Cambodia, is one of the latest games with live dealers that we can find online.
Dragon Tiger is actually a two card Baccarat game so it is very popular with players from Asia.
The game is fast-paced as we have already mentioned with rounds of 25 seconds and it’s set in a stunning themed environment with light effects synchronized to game outcomes.
How to play Dragon Tiger
Dragon Tiger is about as simple as a gambling gets. 2 cards are drawn, one to the Dragon and one to the Tiger. The player bets on which one will be have the higher card value.
- If the player get’s it right they win at odds of 1:1, so they double their money
- if they player get’s it wrong they loose
- and if its a tie the player gets half of their stake back
Here is a quick video of Dragon Tiger by Playtech
There are also some proposition bets on the individual cards. Added to that, statistics and Baccarat-like ‘roads’ offer multiple layers of interest for every type of player
Other bets on Dragon Tiger
There are some additional bets that players can bet on apart from the Dragon Tiger bet. These are
- The Tie – You bet that both Dragon and Tiger cards will be the same value – Bet pays 10:1 at Playetch version and 11:1 at Evolution version
- Dragon Tiger Big/Small – A bet on the card value to be over 7 (Big) or under 7 (Small) – Bet pays 1:1
- Dragon Tiger Suit) – A bet on the suit of the cards (Heart, Diamond, Spade, Club) – Bet pays 3:1
Overall Live Dragon Tiger is great option for all kinds of live casino players because it is a very simple game. Both Evolution Gaming and Playtech offer this game on their platform and this mean that we can find it in many UK Live Casinos online like William Hill live casino and many more.
Where you can play Dragon Tiger Online
There are plenty of live casinos that offer this game but here are out three favorites.