Live Blackjack Online in UK CAsinos
Blackjack is one of the most popular and most loved casino games around the world. All online UK live casinos offer live blackjack usually 24 hours 7 days a week and 365 days a year! Enjoy Live Blackjack from the comfort of your own home and if you have a Blackjack strategy then you have the ideal conditions to follow it.
Best Online Blackjack Sites
We are only listing UK casinos with:
- A great reputation for online gaming
- A great welcome bonus and promotions for Live Blackjack
- A Variety of Live Blackjack Tables and Limits
Most online casinos have a number of different live blackjack dealers, men or women and a number of different tables and limits that you can play at. Live chat with the live dealers and other players during Live Blackjack Online is allowed at all UK live casinos online as long as the language that is used is appropriate.
BEST UK LIVE CASINOS FOR BLACKJACK
|UK Live Casino||Blackjack Bonus||Blackjack Extra Features|
|100% Deposit Bonus up to £150 for Casino||
Up to £100 Welcome Bonus
Welcome Bonus up to £1,000
||EXCLUSIVE 100% Deposit Bonus up to £1450 (use promo code BESTUK1450)||
|Up to £200 Welcome Bonus
Play Live Blackjack Online
For experienced blackjack players the below section might seem a bit boring and very basic. For new blackjack players thought, there is a lot of useful information that they can learn and take on board. Basic blackjack info like rules, value of cards, blackjack tables, different dealing styles, blackjack strategy, varieties of blackjack and a lot more are explained with references to pages that provide more in depth analysis.
Lets start with the basics!
Basic Blackjack Rules
- The goal of blackjack is to beat the dealer’s hand without going over 21
- Each player starts with two cards while one of the dealer’s cards is hidden until the end
- When a player chooses to ‘Hit’ he is asking for another card. When a player chooses to ‘Stand’ he is holding the total of the cards he has
- If you go over 21 you bust, and the dealer wins regardless of the dealer’s hand
- If you are dealt 21 from the first two cards you get dealt (Ace & 10), you got a blackjack which means you win 1.5 the amount of your bet * this depends on the blackjack table)
- Dealer will hit until his/her cards total 17 or higher
- Players will also get an option to double sometimes which is like a hit, only the bet is doubled and you only get one more card
- Players can also get the option to split sometimes when they have two of the same card – the pair is split into two hands. Splitting also doubles the bet, because each new hand is worth the original bet
Value of the Cards
In live blackjack, the cards are valued the same way as normal blackjack as follows:
- An Ace can count as either 1 or 11, as explained below.
- The cards from 2 through 9 are valued at their face value.
- The 10, Jack, Queen, and King are all valued at 10
Live Blackjack Tables
One of the basic things blackjack players need to be aware when playing live blackjack is to choose the right table. The right table depends on the payers bankroll and preferences. For example if someone has a bankroll of £100, it makes more sense to site on a table with min bet of £1-2 so they can play more hands.
Also players will need to make sure that the table they have selected is for simple version of blackjack, and not another of the many kinds of table games that casinos offer. Look on the table for the phrase “Blackjack pays 3 to 2″ to make sure you are playing classic blackjack.
Different dealing styles
- Shoe games: This is the most common dealing style someone can find in UK Live Casinos. The dealer distributes the cards from a shoe and the player cards are all dealt face-up
- Hand-held games: This is a very rare dealing type especially online as the casinos edge is lower. The dealer holds the cards in his hand and usually deals the player cards face-down
Varieties of Live Blackjack
Some online live casinos like William Hill Live Casino offer blackjack side bets like Prefect Pairs and 21+. Those 2 blackjack side games are perfect for casino players that want to add some extra action to their play.
Some live casinos offer blackjack surrender which means that the player a chance to fold their hand, and forfeit half of their bet. This surrender option must be done at the beginning of the session when dealt the hand. You can’t draw a card and then decide to surrender.
Live Blackjack Tips and Startegies
Blackjack is a casino game that strategy can play a significant role in reducing the house edge if applied properly. A lot of blackjack players play with a specific strategy, following a specific pattern of when to hit, stand, split or double while others are just following some basic blackjack tips. Like every other casino game there is no magic formula for winning but there are ways to increase our chances.
A very common strategy (which casinos hate) that is harder to apply in our days especially online, is card counting. If you haven’t heard about card counting then you can check what the MIT team did in the past to get a good understanding of that powerful blackjack strategy. Very briefly, players can count card values and bet more when they have an advantage over the house. However this strategy is harder to apply in our days because most casinos and especially online casino are changing the card decks very often. This leaves blackjack players with a very short window of time to apply the strategy.
However it not all bad news because as we mentioned already there are ways where players can reduce the house edge to the minimum and achieve long term success of they are disciplined.